Backend developer for satellite data handling
Are you passionate about developing state-of-the-art technology? Are you looking for an ambitious new project to test and grow your skills?
Come and join our S[&]T team in Norway/Oslo, we are specialized in R&D solutions for space, science, and environmental monitoring. Together with our international customers mainly within the space industry, we utilize novel techniques and platforms to make big data for satellite image analytics more scalable and automated.
We are seeking an outstanding backend developer to support our team in designing and implementing scalable satellite data processing pipelines.
- Good understanding of software development fundamentals.
- Good understanding of distributed systems fundamentals.
- Good understanding of data management, storage and indexing.
- Good understanding of Linux operating system fundamentals.
- Basic understanding of functional programming concepts.
- Basic understanding of lambda calculus.
- An online portfolio of project source code.
- Experience with containerization tools like Docker.
- Ability to write idiomatic Python code.
- Experience with designing REST-like API's.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Passionate colleagues in a unique culture and environment.
- Opportunity to work with modern technology stack.
- Opportunity to be involved in European projects in teams of multinational top scientists & engineers.
- Culture of learning and development.
- Central office location within MESH Innovation House.
Who we are:
S[&]T Norway is a privately owned SME company conducting high-tech projects and consultancy. S[&]T is operating for more than 10 years in project implementations and product developments where space, science and technology play an important role, building bridges from technical capabilities to market-ready solutions.
For more information see www.stcorp.no
S[&]T offices in MESH, Oslo, Norway
As soon as possible
Please send your application with CV to email@example.com and/or contact Kenneth Hauglund, Managing Director, at +47 95 46 36 20.